Monday 25 February 2008

BEWARE of the DOGMA

Having no conviction that whatever I do in this life will be forgiven in the next means that I tend not to do anything that needs to be forgiven now.
The combination of dogmatic belief and the promise of redemption or reward means that too many attrocities are carried out in the name of one god or another.
An atheist never has to say your belief is wrong.
To an Atheist beliefs are just that...beliefs... acts of faith,not facts of faith.How strange then, that the more people believe in a god the more willing they are to behave like a devil.
An Evangelical Christian I work with said to me that if there were no muslims there would be less trouble in the world..."If there were no gods," I replied, "There would be no trouble."
I think my Karma ran over his Dogma.

Can you imagine how an atheist feels when he sees people killing in the name of nonsense, When intelligent people read a two thousand year old fairy story and commit genocide because of it. Water into wine... pumpkin into a carriage.....will somebody please tell me the difference.
Can you imagine.......you can now. My latest angry,passionate picture......



1 comment:

C. L. DeMedeiros said...

Very well come to my world mister Brainstorm.

confusion was my middle name my whole life